NGX Protein Benefits for Exercise Endurance & Performance
Just like with our blog that explores NGX Protein for building muscle, we’ve put this blog together to examine the benefits of NGX Protein specifically for muscle strength, endurance, and recovery. If you’d like to learn the benefits of NGX Protein for any other goals, check out one of these blogs:
- NGX Protein benefits for building muscle
- NGX Protein benefits for improving longevity
- NGX Protein benefits for losing weight
- NGX Protein benefits for improving health and wellbeing
- NGX Protein benefits for improving exercise recovery
Protein is an essential nutrient for building and repairing muscle tissue, making it a crucial component of any fitness-focused diet. NGX Protein is a blend of pea protein powder and brown rice protein isolate powder, designed to provide a complete amino acid profile to support muscle growth and repair.
To improve muscle strength, you need to consume an adequate amount of protein. NGX Protein is an excellent source of protein, providing 25g of protein per 30g serving. Pea protein powder and brown rice protein isolate powder are both complete proteins, meaning they contain all nine essential amino acids required for muscle growth2. Consuming a high-quality protein blend like NGX Protein helps promote muscle protein synthesis, which in turn increases muscle strength.
To improve muscle endurance, you need to focus on energy production and reducing muscle fatigue. NGX Protein is a great source of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), which helps improve endurance by reducing muscle fatigue and damage3. BCAAs also play a critical role in energy production during exercise, making NGX Protein an ideal option for athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Muscle recovery is essential for building and repairing muscle tissue. Consuming an adequate amount of protein is essential for muscle recovery. NGX Protein is an excellent source of protein for muscle recovery, providing a complete amino acid profile to support muscle repair and growth4. Pea protein powder and brown rice protein isolate powder are also easily digestible, making NGX Protein an ideal choice for post-workout recovery.
So in conclusion, we infuse NGX Protein into your personalised BodyFuel, BodyFuel Pro and PowerPack products because it is an excellent source of complete protein that is rich in essential amino acids and BCAAs that improve muscle strength, endurance, and recovery. Finally, NGX Protein is easily digestible, making it an ideal option for post-workout recovery.
- Babault, N., et al. (2015). Pea proteins oral supplementation promotes muscle thickness gains during resistance training: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial vs. whey protein. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12:3.
- Howatson, G., et al. (2012). Exercise-induced muscle damage is reduced in resistance-trained males by branched-chain amino acids: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 9(1), 20.
- Joy, J. M., et al. (2013). The effects of 8 weeks of whey or rice protein supplementation on body composition and exercise performance. Nutrition Journal, 12, 86.
- Liu, Y., Tang, G., Li, L., Li, H., & Li, D. (2015). Comparison of chemical composition and amino acid and mineral profiles of pea protein powders prepared from different processing methods. Food Chemistry, 173, 652-657. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.10.139
- Ozcan, T., & Arslan, N. (2020). The Effect of Brown Rice Protein Isolate Consumption on Nutritional Status, Serum Lipids, and Inflammatory Markers in Hemodialysis Patients. Journal of Renal Nutrition, 30(2), 130-136. doi: 10.1053/j.jrn.2019.06.002
- Pal, S., Ellis, V., & Ho, S. (2010). Acute effects of whey protein isolate on cardiovascular risk factors in overweight, post-menopausal women. Atherosclerosis, 212(1), 339-344. doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2010.05.001
- Tang, J. E., Moore, D. R., Kujbida, G. W., Tarnopolsky, M. A., & Phillips, S. M. (2009). Ingestion of whey hydrolysate, casein, or soy protein isolate: effects on mixed muscle protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in young men. Journal of Applied Physiology, 107(3), 987-992. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00076.2009