Cherry Cinnamon Smoothie Recipe
It's creamy, decadent, and tastes like a fruity milkshake. Bonus - did you know that cinnamon is one of the healthiest spices around?!
Packed with antioxidants, cinnamon helps balance blood sugar and may also have positive effects on immunity and digestion.
You can't beat a smoothie that's full of nutrients like this one. It includes:
- Tons of dietary fibre to keep your digestive tract happy.
- Anthocyanin's (antioxidants) in the cherries help protect the heart
- Minerals like iron and calcium (greek yoghurt), potassium and boron (banana and cherries)
- Naturally occurring melatonin in cherries help keep your sleep on track
- This smoothie is overall a rich source of Vitamin B6, copper, manganese and potassium.
- 1 scoop BodyFuel (PowerPack can also be used)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup cherries (frozen)
- 1/2 banana
- Handful of spinach
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon